Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as a Customer Service Representative to represent our company and ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will receive customers calls / information of any kind.
- You will allocate service incident; Forward if not an service incident to the respective department.
- You will enter service incident into ERP (SPIRIDON) system.
- You will check SLA, contract condition, warranty, creditability information.
- You will receive and distribute ticket / notification number as required.
- You will forward service incident to respective technical support (TSE) in time and without any delay.
- You will escalate to Customer Care Center Manager when resource is not available.
- You will monitor daily Customer Care Center operation (Notification Monitor Screen).
- You will escalate to respective operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) if required.
- You will generate daily performance reports as defined.
- You will monitor customer satisfaction on every finished service on daily bases.
- You will support operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) in administrational work.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous experience in customer service will be an added advantage.
- Experience as an IT developer or related positions is a plus.
- Any knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are customer-centric and passionate about customer service.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You are able to manage demands from customers and build good relationships with them.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time