Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and
environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for
millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing
digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic
management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility
What are my job responsibilities?
Assist the Head of Signalling Projects on supervising the Delivery of the Project Portfolio in terms of QSC
• Support on Project Director activities and integrate into the Project Management team
• Build a close relationship with the project teams for a better understanding of the different stages of
• Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team
• Monitor high level schedule of all the projects with key milestones as well as their progress (KPIs)
• Monitor the performance of installation works with our subcontractors and testing progress with our
• Familiarize yourself with the financials of the Projects: costs, revenue, cashflow/invoicing to
customer, working closely with the Commercial PMs.
• Improve our project execution excellence with special projects under your responsibility
• Take an active role in transparent communication by creating the quarterly portfolio newsletter
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical
Engineering or equivalent.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the
Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status,
or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time