HR Specialist will be responsible for handling employee queries, letters, system updates. In addition he / she will Perform and execute a defined range of administrative tasks related to daily, operational HR activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures for (an) assigned organization(s).
What part will you play?
- To develop, propose or implement methods, processes or programs related to admin: e.g. assures integrity and consistency of systems, personnel files, processes and policies, maintains records and policies in accordance with the law; updates employee data (new hires, terminates, changes, etc.)
- To prepare and distributes various reports for management and authorities.
- To respond to inquiries from management or employees related.
What you need to make real what matters:
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Legal or Human Resources represents an advantage), or an equivalent of work experience and education combined;
- Proven experience, 3-5 years in a similar position;
- Strong Labor law knowledge and Revisal (mandatory);
- MS Office advanced knowledge;
- Knowledge of Ro Fiscal code;
- Knowledge and experience with HR specific tools (UCMS TrueHR,Workday, another admin tool);
- Strong process analysis and detailed thinking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and meaningful experience in working with confidential information;
- English knowledge
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time