Strategic Objectives, Business Responsibilities and Key Outcomes
- Co-responsible for corporate media relations; coordinates and performs communication activities which support the business topics.
- You transfer media relations strategy into concise communications plans and drives implementation.
- Effectively handles and coordinates all business media enquiries, including enquiries related to business strategy and issues or crises.
- Prepares media events, engagements and communications activities by providing concise briefings and executive summaries to Members of the Board of Management.
- Build, conceptualizes and writes text, media statements and releases, briefing documents as well as speaker notes, as required.
- Ensures the integration and implementation of the messages on communications channels like social media.
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential issues in messaging and processes to Communications management before they arise, including overlaps, redundancies, misalignments, and possible “hiccups” that may be encountered.
- Background and knowledge in communications or messaging: experience at large global listed institution or a communications agency, corporate communications or communications strategy.
- Know-how and first years experience in media relations work, including print, audio-visual, podcasts and online are required. A strong media network is an advantage.
- We are looking for candidates who ideally have many years experience in advising senior management on strategic topics and issues management.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & German combined with good interpersonal skills and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision. Shown work experience under pressure.
- Strong command of digital channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging platforms, etc.
- Persistent and driven to deliver results with a highly principled character who adheres to strict ethical and compliance standards, particularly around the handling of sensitive information.
- Formal qualifications: Master`s degree or equivalent; further education in the field of communications or change is desired.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either