- In your new role you will be responsible for consulting and architecture of digitalization projects for global projects in the mining industry.
- As a consultant for COMOS and XHQ you will support and participate in the concepts, customer data model definitions, system architectures, specifications and costings of proposals and projects negotiated with customers as well as sales and project managers.
- Using your expertise in tools from the Siemens portfolio, you will discuss and gather stakeholder and project requirements to define the best solution and approach to meet customer needs.
- As a project manager, you will also be responsible for the successful completion of digitization projects in terms of scope, time and cost, ensuring that customer and internal management expectations are met.
- Working closely with sales and international engineering departments, you will also actively drive COMOS implementations of large and complex projects and define optimized interfaces to other systems.
- You will manage the development of new features as well as necessary improvements to existing functionalities in COMOS and provide technical leadership to the experts involved to support customer requirements.
- You coach the project team members in their responsibility to adhere to the established data model and ensure data quality and organization in our databases.
- The basis of your success is a bachelor's degree in automation technology, computer science or information technology.
- Building on this, you will convince with many years of experience as a COMOS administrator and software architect.
- In addition, you have completed the corresponding courses (COMOS Admin I, II, III) and have been involved in various projects.
- You have extensive knowledge of the COMOS database, its interfaces to third-party systems and their modules (EIC, PID, PQM, PAA, Walkinside, MRO, etc.).
- You have experience in globally staffed and multi-site teams as well as in an agile environment.
- You are confident with programming languages such as VB, C#, etc. and ideally you also have knowledge of mining and cement, alternatively knowledge of the process industry.
- Your assertive personality with very good facilitation skills in a global environment sets you apart, as does your extensive technical understanding combined with a hands-on mentality.
- Your systematic approach as well as a focused and independent way of working are among the basic requirements.
- You can work under pressure and score with strong communication skills in English (and ideally also Spanish).
- Personally, you convince us with your communication skills and your pleasure in working in a team.
- Your willingness to travel globally (<20%) completes your profile.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative team, apply!
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to receive more information about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time