Job description, responsibilities, and duties:
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of payment operation and bank relation for 20 countries of Europe and Central Asia. Our main aim is creating and operating automated, simplified, and standardized payment systems for Siemens Healthineers entities.
In this position, you will have close relationship with internal and external teams such Accounting, Tax, HR, Treasury, FP&A and financial institutions for ensuring that payments are correctly and timely processed.
We will be thrilled to welcome you on board.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for transmitting the payment file to the banks for different countries via the ERP system, following the process, solving the problems
- You will have access to global e-banking tools for manual payments and required entry processes
- You will support of other accounting teams’ transactions and period-end closings and reporting activities
- You will participate in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Very good command of English, German language is an asset
- 0-2 years of experience in banking, accounting, controlling or financial reporting departments or financial audit.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Flexible and good team player.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
Required education, skills, and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
German – as an advantage
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Stock Awards, Additional pension plan Contributions
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave, usually 5 days a year
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
- 3 sick days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
- In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
- Work how it suits you – from our New Office (Free Parking Included), possible Home Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
- Training program (ACCA, Language courses, IT and Automation training, soft skills trainings,…)
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1 200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time