We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The Building Products New Product Introduction (NPI) and Event Teams are now looking for a working student at our Zug Headquarters.
The NPI Team defines the marketing plans for global launches of Building Products. We are the voice of the market and help the product management and Business Development Team to translate market requirements into technology and then ultimately into customer value. We drive the roll-out and transfer know how into over 40 countries by our network of Ambassadors.
The Event Team is responsible for the participation, development and implementation of global events such as conferences, congresses, exhibitions, trade fairs, roadshows and as well virtual events. You will add value to all the phases of event management and organization, collaborating with different partners such as marketing and event agencies.
Would you like to be part of it? This is your chance!
Your new responsibilities
- Supportour New Product Introduction Managers and our Event team in project management office related tasks, such as:
- Preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders using Power Point
- Meeting and conference organization (virtual and on-site)
- Assist in planning, creating, distributing, and implementing a Market Entry Concept
- Contribute tonew Product communications (videos and posts) for internal and external target groups and channels
- Support the Event team in organization and brainstorming activities, particularly on topics related to:
- Content creation and communication (Concept development and implementation, Cooperation with Marketing & Event agencies, video editing)
- Planning of specific parts of the event (e.g. Award Ceremony)
- Logistics (organization around venue, registration tools and Event App)
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales, Research & Development etc.)
- Availability for this role: either 40% (2 days per week) or up to 60% (3 days per week), being 1 day (usually Wednesdays) on-site
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at a Swiss university or a University of Applied Sciences in one of these fields: Communications, Business Administration, Humanities or equivalent (Bachelor or beginning of Masters)
- Ideally bring along experience in internal/external social media (Yammer, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel with good visualization skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and creativity, in order to brainstorm and adopt new concepts quickly
- Advanced business English required; conversational German is a plus
- Preferred start date: March for at least one year (you should be enrolled at the university minimum for as long as the contract lasts)
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time