If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role as a “Facility Service Manager (f/m/d) Siemens Real Estate (SRE)” for Siemens Mobility you will develop global principles and strategy of facilities management / services and space management in a digitalized environment in alignment with internal stakeholders.
- You act as the quality gate within the Global Asset Management on decision proposals for facility service tenders in alignment with Supply Chain Management and Hub Asset Management.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the implementation and roll-out of global SRE Service projects and initiatives as well as ensure the early involvement of all customers and SRE-internal stakeholders.
- You will drive worldwide harmonization, standardization and digitalization of Facility Services & space management and foster its development with the aim to provide competitive and efficient space solutions and services for Siemens Mobility.
- In addition, you will ensure a precise overview of SRE Facility Management and Service contracts on a regional level with regards to costs, content, models and terms.
- You will develop, bundle & harmonize business requirements across Regions for SER-related IT systems incl. cyber security matters in close alignment with our internal experts.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed master’s degree with focus on economics, architecture, or Real Estate Management.
- In addition, you do have long-term professional experience in Service Management for Real Estate, preferably in corporate Real Estate Management.
- You have experiences in introducing digitalization solutions preferable for buildings and building management
- Furthermore, you have profound experience in working in a multi-national company with a global scope.
- You are used to work in close collaboration with various internal and external customers and you are sensitive enough for our customer needs.
- Next to this, you consider yourself as a self-starter and highly motivated person, being able to handle challenging situations whilst keeping all stakeholders on board.
- Your profile is rounded off with fluent German and English language skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time