Siemens Healthineers Accounting and Controling HUB has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia for 7 years now. We have been consulting on the adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant, who will be part of the Team responsible for Central Asia Region and implementing a new 1C ERP system.
You will participate on the implementation, testing and Go-Live phases, and so will have a chance to both apply your Accounting Skills, as well as establish your own way of doing things.
You will work with Supplier and Customer Invoices, Bank Statements, Fixed Assets and Provisions. Additionally, the position may include Month-end Closing Processes, Customs Clearing and some Statutory reporting.
The Role is suitable for Graduates and Junior Accountants. We will teach you all you need to know and provide necessary training. We welcome collaborative, inquisitive and detail-oriented professionals, and we pride ourselves on listening to them.
Join us now and develop your Accounting Skills to their fullest!
Education, Skills and Personality Requirements
Min. 1 year working experience in Accounting/Finance
ACCA / IFRS qualification advantage
1C knowledge advantage
Work permission in Slovakia
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economics, finance, accounting
English - Intermediate (B1)
Russian - Proficient user (C1)
Communication skills and team orientation
Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
Results and quality orientation
• Variable and Christmas Bonuses
• Hybrid Working Model - Combination of Telework, Home Office and Work from Office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Stock Awards, Additional Pension Plan Contributions
• Bridge Days – free extra paid leave, 6 days a year
• Company Smartphone with option for personal use
• MultiSport Card
• 3 Sick Days / Mental Health Days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
• In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
• Cutting-Edge New Office (Free Parking Included, Electrically Adjustable Desks)
• Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
• Training Program (ACCA, IT and Automation, Soft Skills, Language Courses)
• Wellbeing Program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
• Retention Program (Work Anniversary, Life Anniversary, Employee Loans)
• Family Care Program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other
rewards: starting from 1 300 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic
wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully
consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation
package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly,
with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality
candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time