The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Provide technical and architectural oversight over the full cycle of RPA implementation to the UiPath developers (Citizen developer's community)
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to UiPath developers as well as control quality gates (Code-reviews)
- Participate in problem identification/error resolution process at the infrastructure level
- Search & develop new solutions to elevate the service provided
- Participate in community technical knowledge sharing
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Informatics or any related area
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in UiPath
- Strong English communication, written and spoken
- Official Certification in UIPath
- Additional experience in other RPA technologies (Power automate, blueprism) is a plus
- Agile/Scrum skills is a plus
- Additional code languages (VBA, Python, C#, HTML & SQL) knowledge is a plus
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time