Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.What will you do?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently looking for a dynamic individual to join its Building Automation Sales Service team. The main responsibility of this role is to promote Siemens in the smart building technologies and energy efficiency market. By applying his or her knowledge of building mechanicals and control, the Sales Service Representative must, on an existing customer base, achieve order intake and profitability objectives, while implementing strategies to meet our customers' operational goals.Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the market, keep abreast of trends regarding smart buildings and energy efficiency
- Develop and maintain a broad range of opportunities, while meeting expected sales targets
- Collaborate with Operations and internal teams to achieve excellent customer results
- Collaborate with other teams in the Sales division to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts
- Attend industry-specific networking events; actively participate in professional organizations to develop a network of contacts and represent Siemens in the marketplace
- Consult with customers regarding their future technology needs and determine budget and investment requirements
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers, leveraging Siemens' world-class reputation as a key differentiation factor
- Act as a consultant to multiple levels of the customer's organization by understanding their challenges and recommending services to ensure their building automation systems are operating as intended to meet their business objectives
- Set prices based on the identified value of the services offered to the customer
- Work with operational, financial and legal teams, as well as internal and external contacts to close sales
- Actively participate in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars to stay informed about market, business and product trends
- Overnight travel up to 10% of the time for training and business development purposes
This is an excellent opportunity for building mechanicals and automation engineers and project managers to take a challenging step in their career with compensation that matches their talent!What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree preferably; a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the field of building automation, building mechanicals or energy efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of building control systems
- Strong communication skills; confident and persuasive individual Comfortable with presentations and negotiations
- Ease in learning new concepts
- Resourceful, innovative and organized individual
- Enjoy working in teams
- Financial know-how to effectively estimate and sell technical solutions and service offerings, an asset
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- The successful candidate for this position must be bilingual. Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and spoken) is required for this role and its responsibilities, for the following reasons:
- The position requires interaction with English-speaking customers and suppliers in Canada and/or abroad
- The position requires regular interaction with Siemens colleagues outside of Quebec, across the country and abroad
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.