We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Team lead of the invoicing and cost controlling team
•Analyze BOM (Bill of Material), Rates calculation (Labor/Overhead) Standard Cost & Inventory Control
•Ensures calculation and review monthly of relevant accruals and reserves, such as warranty, freight, cost accruals etc.
•Prepares variance analysis compared with the budget and / or standards, explaining the main causes.
•To make proper analysis to ensure prices are covering costs
• To prepare month end reports of revenue, gross margin, sold qtys. etc for each product line and market
What wil you need to succeed?
• Bachelor as Finance / Accounting / Industrial engineering / International business
• Fluent in English
• +3 years Costing & Pricing experience
• SAP experience
• Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems. (Advance Excell skills)
• Able to manage deadlines with minimal supervision
• Interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to manage diverse workload in a changing environment
• Digitalization Tools preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time