- As one of the Core Architects you develop, maintain, and implement our innovative Cybersecurity reference architecture that fits to the increasing needs in cybersecurity to protect Siemens and our customers/ partners.
- This team will be responsible for the overall picture as well as for modules of our enterprise architecture and will lead the delivery of the modules.
- As such, you will own solution definition, team enablement, business engagement and influence public advocacy.
- You will engage with Siemens cybersecurity architecture teams and drive architects to pursue both near and long-term risk mitigation initiatives, programs, and projects.
- It is expected that Siemens businesses and partners will rely on you as an architectural advisor, and you will operate considering the current and future technology success.
- Together with the core architects you define Siemen’s architecture standards and help teams with platform integrations, use of templates, and explain the purpose.
- Global technology trend scouting based on research and/or specific business demands, conducting pre-evaluation of new security technologies and initiating proof of concept activities to keep our cybersecurity architecture always ahead of the future challenges.
- The fulfilment of external national and international standards e.g., NIST are one of the challenges. You and our partner from Siemens Technology should also shape these standards to cover all our innovative thoughts.
- An university degree and around 10+ years of experience in developing architectures on a strategic level.
- Excellent in collaboration across organizations
- Ability to motivate teams to understand and follow our reference architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to meet with and present to C-level executives
- Public speaker experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with IT and OT environments as well as technology as it applies to vertical customers and partners; Experience in product security is helpful
- Experience with and understanding of key concepts and players in the realms of threat-informed defense, edge computing, AI/ML, application architectures, DevSecOps, agile development, and cloud-native development
- Very good experience in development and implementation of a Solution Architecture, Cloud Technologies, and Technologies like ZeroTrust and Identity Management
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either