At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Under general direction, markets Siemens Digital Industries Software products via the telephone and email. Complete Outbound calling programs to generate interest and develop Suspect Opportunities (leads) for different sales teams. Make follow-up calls to answer questions and provide additional information. Uses Salesforce.com and other tools provided to acquire key information and document calls.
- Developing curiosity about the company’s products and/or services via telephone and electronic channels to customers and prospects
- Lead multiple calling programs at the same time
- Maintain an average of 50 activities per day
- Correct contact data within our Salesforce.com CRM
- Understand our technology at a high level and how to apply it to different industries
- Use different tools such as Zoom Info/Discover.org and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find better contacts and data
- Participate in product enablement, feedback and results meetings with calling program sponsors.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to generate 5 Suspect Opportunities per month with having 4 of them convert to a sales opportunity
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements for specific solutions being discussed
- Relentless focus on following up with contacts
- Excellent verbal and written English interpersonal skills
- Strong phone contact skills
- Naturally curious in understanding how our technology solves problems
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus, but not required.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Must currently reside in the greater St. Louis, MO area
- 2-5 years of Inside or Outside Sales experience or other business development experience
- Must be able to ask questions and maintain a conversation in a professional manner
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft office
- Detail oriented and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position is $52,000- $104,000 with 30% (+/-10%) of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.