We are seeking candidates for the role of Presales Account Developer. This is a unique high impact opportunity inside Siemens Digital Industries Software and a chance to develop great projects for Siemens Digital Industries Software customers.
We are looking for a professional who elaborate and presents solutions for customers, solutions that involve an innovative proposal, brings value to their business and operations, is carried out through our technologies and has financial justification. It is a position where is necessary to use different knowledges (Siemens Digital Industries Software technologies, Business, Market, Digitalization) coordinating the jobs of multiple stakeholders and being responsible for final customer proposed solution and project.
Presales Account Developers should be viewed as trusted advisors by their customers and prospects. Job excellence and focus on results are fundamental targets for this position.
During the selling journey, work together with sales executives to develop a strategy and projects for a set of enterprise accounts, based on the candidate’s and Siemens specific industries knowledge. These are the tasks that must be carried out by the person in this job.
- Develop executive briefs
- Co-create projects/value propositions specific to existing customer or prospect
- Communicate projects/value propositions specific to existing customer or prospect
- Coordinate people for design of projects/value propositions from multi roles team
- Prepare and present financially qualified value propositions business cases
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
What knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Required to be a go getter to lead processes and overcome challenges, leading the group
- Required superior presentation skills (technologies, methods, storytelling, different groups)
- Required industry experience, focus industries are Industry Machinery (Industrial Components, Machine Builders), Heavy Equipment (Agricultural, Construction, Material Handling, Mining)
- Required work experience in 1 or more industries related above
- Required sporadic travel availability
- Required “Passion for Learning”, be a person who likes, not only to apply your stablished knowledge, but also to study and learn new things regularly
- Required empathy/emotional intelligence to work in people from different teams
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
What knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- Preferred college degree in technology, engineering, or management areas
- Preferred knowledge in corporate systems such as CRM, PLM, ERP
- Preferred Intermediate/Advanced Spanish
- Preferred Advanced English knowledge
- Preferred leadership skills for orchestration of remote teams
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time