Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemens eMobility solutions, we are redefining the everyday through our inclusive and exciting work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!Position Overview
The technical project manager will work with multi-functional teams to define, track and deliver on eMobility solutions to our customersResponsibilities
- Work closely with engineering to define and manage work packages based on technical requirements for platform development and customer specific projects
- Resolve cross-program and strategic issues with all collaborators
- Coordinate tasks of the project technical team (HW, SW and Test)
- Build complete project plans with landmarks and critical metrics, and manage communication to all stakeholders
- Conduct regular progress review meetings and identify roadblocks to completion
- Identify and manage project dependencies
- Identify, manage, and maintain project risk register
- Manage and report project budget
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or technology related field or combination of education and experience level
- Min 3 years experience in leading projects which are technical in nature
- Track record of delivering projects with hardware and software requirements
- Experience working with international and multi-functional teams
- Working knowledge of lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of collaboration and source control tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Strong evidence of planning and managing change
- Experience in the Electric Vehicle / Charging Industry preferred
- Skills in clear communication, prioritization, managing upward and resolving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS project, MS Office Products and Salesforce platform
- Strong focus on detail and understanding the project from start to finish
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.