We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join our Smart Infrastructure, Electrification & Automation team. Based from our brand-new North Ryde office in Sydney, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has enormous market potential.
- Develops, controls, and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / and agreed within our own organization and with customers, partners, and suppliers for all projects within the business unit.
- Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the assigned organizational unit(s).
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management.
- Ensures the implementation of quality improvement methods. Drives lessons learned across projects.
- Ensures the implementation and improvement of project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting.
- Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
- Initiates training for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
- Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients)
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues.
- May oversee or implement specific activities of Project Management Office on request.
- Travels to sites to control/check/verify QA progress i.e completion of test plans, test record sheets, test reports ect.
The successful candidate will:
- Coach and assist developing inexperienced project managers
- Lookout for your own and others’ Safety and Wellbeing
- Report Incidents (Safety and Quality related) and any Injuries
- Respect the environment and don’t pollute as part of your role in Siemens
- Follow Siemens AG and LC AU Policies & Procedures
- Lookout for continuous improvement in our business processes
- Commit to customer excellence
- Adhere to Product Safety and Quality Principles (if applicable to your role)
If you are a dynamic Quality Manager looking for a new challenge with a global technology leader, then this role is a great career opportunity.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a
commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time