Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!Job Responsibilities :
1. Support for assigned business lines for Product/Service/System/Solution Sales business
2. Support Monthly Reporting and Controlling Tasks
3. Jointly collaborate with Supply Chain Management team to ensure delivery reliability and performance
4. Involve in crafting business plans on Commercial Contracts
5. Instrumental and Responsible for Financial Analyses Tasks for Business Management reporting, including:
a. Budgeting and Forecasting Accuracy
b. Controlling and monitoring business administration activities for ensuring efficiency in results.
c. Assets management including cash flow, credit management & inventory management.
d. Reporting & in-depth analysis to ensure fulfillment of business plan
e. Assisting internal/external audit process from business unit point of view
f. Controlling and monitoring business reporting for ensuring efficiency in results.
g. Reporting & analysis to ensure fulfillment of business plan
h. Act as interface to Headquarters (Commercial) and assigned countries (if applicable)
6. Maintain customer relationship via regular communication to understand customer commercial processes in order to have an efficient and effective claim management, opportunity management
7. Commercial Sales:
a. Review, propose, negotiate and approve quotations, contracts, offers, with terms and condition to guard organization's interest within authorization level
b. Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines, SOA, and local law
c. Ensure Limit of Authority (LoA) process implementation throughout all project milestones
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time