Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Designing Turbogenerator components and assemblies with strong understanding of design and functionality of the products
• Engineering & Design work for Generator Service Engineering projects
• Supporting service R&D initiatives and contributing to product/solution improvement through innovative approach to the complex problems
• Participate in the Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects.
• Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 2 - 5 years of industrial experience
• Hands on Experience on CAD Tool NX is must; Experience on Creo (ProE) will be added advantage
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM
• Good knowledge of Strength of Materials, Mechanical Design Concepts, Machine Designs
• Knowledge on SAP OPP transactions, & Teamcenter
• Knowledge of Generator product (components and functioning) is desired
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and Team Player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time