challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference.
Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards
changing the world's energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value
excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real
• Responsible for Thermal Design at Pre Order Application Engineering stage.
• Work closely and support Sales, Marketing and Proposal Engineering by providing best fit product line from Siemens Steam Turbine range.
• Design of the turbine solution and complete power cycle as basis for the further bid.
• Perform steam Turbine Thermodynamic calculations for turbine flow path and thermal cycle
• Perform activities for power cycle and turbine optimization
• Apply technical expertise and knowledge to propose optimum solution with best efficiency and cost
• Evaluation of core turbine risks and performance margins.
• If applicable, initiation of risk mitigation process.
• Initiate steam turbine costing process.
• Technical advice to Proposal and Sales colleagues whenever required.
• Actively participate in customer meetings and confidently explain technical requirements
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering preferred with 11-15 years of relevant experience.(M.Tech.- Thermal Engineering is preferred)
• Knowledge on Thermal Design & Calculation of Steam Turbines is required
• Previous experience in GATE Cycle / Steam Pro (Thermo Flow) or any Thermodynamic calculation tools is recommended.
• Previous experience in steam turbine construction is preferred.
• Knowledge of Steam Turbine Operation and Maintenance and Power Plant - Balance of Plant design is preferred.
• In depth knowledge on Steam turbine and power cycle is required.
• Knowhow of relevant API, NEMA, IEC code is recommended.
• Analytical skills are required to provide best possible solution with growth mindset.
• Technically sound.
• Should have an innovative problem-solving mindset and act as a solution finder
• Should possess strong collaborative working skills to work seamlessly with different stakeholders across departments
• Good communication skills.
quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is
based in Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting
entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a
time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All
employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and
business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more
about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers