Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Account Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You achieve the business objectives of sales and profitability for the territory within responsibility
- You define sales channel strategy and tactics
- You build and develop productive, professional relationships with end customers, c level contacts and business partners.
- You implement and track Partner Management Operating Framework process to Business Partners
- You organize sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets, and operating plans for sales channels.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- Engineering degree is must
- Minimum of 2+ years in medical device and healthcare sector
- 3+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 70%
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- You have high degree of business understanding to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer)
- You demonstrate knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- You have a good understanding on customer environment
- You are a team player
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time