- internal communication and information management
- office management – processing of orders, inventory, IT infrastructure and car-pool
- scheduling and organizing internal and external meetings and events incl. the necessary meeting infrastructure
- support of hiring by organizing interviews and onboarding of new employees
- planning, arranging and expensing business trips
- project-specific support, such as the preparation of letters, presentations or posts in our internal social media.
- communicative, smiling, helpful and proactive person
- structured person with strong organizational and time-management skills
- fluent English (international non-czech speaking team)
- Office365 advanced skills
- regular presence in an office (min. 3 days per week)
- stable and long-term cooperation.
- experience in diverse and international team
- onboading training from experienced team assistant
- DPC contract for 20h/week
- flexible working hours
- opportunity for further personal growth within our Competence Center or Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time