We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for 9 Lead countries and act a mediator between regions and HQ and business units
- With your guidance, coaching and support you will help the Heads of Procurement from DI regions in the country to synchronize strategies for key topics in line with HQ strategies
- You will facilitate the implementation of top-down target information with DI P Project Procurement Manager Region in all assigned locations in accordance with Global Procurement goals,
- You will implement and continuously execute performance controlling to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a result orientated basis in strong collaboration with DI P FE PCR
- You will ensure that assigned countries and apply Siemens Procurement standards, policies, guidelines, procedures and tools, to enable collaboration with Headquarter and other OpCo/BU'
- You will actively support and coordinate DI programs in the Region, initiate improvement activities to achieve continuous development
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Supply chain, business, or other relevant fields; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Very important is your long term experience in supply chain management and your general understanding of project procurement
- Any additional experience / knowledge in functional excellence topics like sustainability, supplier management, payment term optimization,
- Highly proficient in understanding of controlling and reporting, Qlik application (e.g. QlikSense, DoD, etc.)
- You have the ability to collaborate with internal partners on different levels and you are able to convince with your vision and people management
- Your proficiency in English and German will help you to collaborate in our international environment
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time