If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Within the IT Project Management Office, you will create the conditions for project and program managers to successfully execute their project plans.
- This requires a sound knowledge of project and quality management.
- In doing so, you will support and coach project and program managers (f/m/d) in all phases of the project - from project planning and implementation to project closure.
- With your sound expertise you will further develop our IT PM framework (methods, processes, and tools) up to project portfolio reporting (KVP/Deming Cycle).
- As a Project Quality Manager (f/m/d), you in turn support the PMs in ensuring the required quality in programs and projects (QMP) and compliance with standards and guidelines (Compliance).
- Also, you will pass on your expert knowledge to colleagues in the form of training courses and workshops and promote as well as coach young IT talents on their successful project management career path.
- In addition, you will also support the project managers in the preparation of project decision templates.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring a completed masters’ studies in information science.
- Due to your long-term professional experience as a program/project manager (f/m/d), you have already managed complex and international programs and projects.
- As a result, you are very familiar with project management and quality management methods in all phases of an IT project, from project initiation to project completion.
- Also, you do have a relevant PM certification.
- In addition, you can prove your expert knowledge in the field of quality management by corresponding certificates (e.g., auditor, ISO-9001).
- Very good German and English skills as well as a certain willingness to travel complete your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time