Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We put people first: we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, valuing ambition and empowerment. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, reflecting society with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets. At Siemens Mobilty, you will find the trust and freedom to excel and to create a better tomorrow with us. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
We want to get onboard a Junior Controller to join our business administration team. The role includes all controlling tasks for the Financial Performance Controlling,detailed financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Monthly forecast consolidation and reporting
• Monthly tracking of forecast and actuals figures.
• Advises Management about respective financial performance against goals.
• Involved in annual budget planning – including Revenue, Profit and NCE KPIs.
• Completes planning and reporting cycles.
• Completes various financial reports, in Excel and Power Bi
• Actively monitoring the development during closing period and manage appropriate early warnings
• Contributes to development and reviews with management financial plans and budgets.
• Ensures compliance with budget allocations along with deviation analysis on a monthly basis.
• Actively support on Cash flow forecast and monthly tracking.
• Determines and discusses financial KPI performance including Order Intake, Revenue, Profit Margin, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
• Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
• Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
• Willingness to learn the use of new processes and tools
• Ability to work effectively across multiple groups.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• At least 2 years of commercial project management and finance experience
• Solid knowledge of performance controlling, sales and project execution
• Solid knowledge of calculation methods / finance models / forecasting / project controlling
• Solid knowledge PowerBi, Excel
• Basic knowledge of accounting (IFRS) and taxation principles
• Experience in handling BA tools
• Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish (both written and oral skills), German is plus
• Strong analytical skills are a must
• Team work & collaboration skills, good communication and negotiation skills
• Multicultural working experience is a plus
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.