Quality Environment Health & Safety Professional – Egypt/Cairo
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our EHS function as the QEHS Professional and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role you will define and coordinate the implementation of the QEHS related standards, guidelines, processes, and measures with ensuring adherence to the ISO and similar international standards.
• Support the development and implementation of the Integrated Management System with adherence to company’s policies & guidelines, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Support the planning and leading of the preparations for third party certification process to maintain\acquire ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certificates.
• Support the QEHS team, management teams and other support functions and services to achieve the QEHS policies objectives.
• Support the Adaption, promotion and the implementation of the company’s QEHS programs and initiatives with monitoring` their effectiveness.
• Plan, implement and follow up the audits / assessments / inspections program (including certification audits where applicable).
• Ensure that applicable statutory requirements are identified and accorded to.
• Ensure implementation of QEHS related risk management principals in processes, projects and products.
• Ensure timely and controls QEHS related reporting as to local and Siemens requirements.
• Ensure adequate QEHS related communication towards internal and external stakeholder and authorities.
• Provide training to all relevant staff on Quality, EHS and relevant best practices.
• Ensure adequate planning and implementation of the product safety guidelines.
• Conduct suppliers\contractors QEHS assessments, as applicable.
• Ensure adequate management and reporting of customers feedback.
• Ensure implementation of EHS materials compliance guidelines.
• Scheduling, tracking and generating various statistical analysis of data for the purpose of reporting.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Engineering\scientific bachelor’s degree.
• 10-12 years of experience at both corporate and sites work environments.
• NEBOSH IGC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certifications.
• NEBOSH Diploma will be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
• Excellent command of Arabic and English languages.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time