Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies and applications!
The Quality Manager role’s responsibilities include management and oversight of QA / QC activities during manufacturing / assembly of eMobility products at Siemens Wendell location
- Drive, plan, and implement required quality gates in the manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Monitor and analyze NCC’s (Non-conforming Costs), drive root cause analyses and preventive action implementation with the related process owners
- You are authorized and obliged to stop processes, projects and products that deviate from quality standards and requirements
- Process quality, Delivery Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Cost of Quality, NCR’s (Non-conformance reports) as well as aligned BU HQ KPIs
- Manage full implementation of all related quality processes to ensure high quality and customer specific products for our customers
- Ensure sustainable KPI’s and coordinate and lead functional teams to solve customer complaints
- Support the local / corporate functions to ensure the appropriate development, production and shipping release, if needed
- Perform product, process or systems audit as appropriate to identify and address risks upfront
- Lead implementation of ISO Matrix/ Integrated Management Systems (ISO9001, 14001 and 45001)
- Support Supplier Quality Management (SQM)to achieve best management methods and processes in alignment with Procurement to secure delivered quality and reduce supplier caused NCC’s
- Support product advisories, RMA (Return material authorization) processes management
- Collaborate with support functions and prepare 8D / PDCA reports for key quality issues
- Support PPAP for Supplier issues / development
- Prepare monthly quality reports for BU reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical /electrical engineering or equivalent
- Ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to work in matrix global organization
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with all levels of the organization
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing quality with supervisory experience
- Experience working in automotive manufacturing, assembly operations or electrical equipment industry a huge plus
- Experience in core quality methods like 8D Reporting, PDCA, FMEA, 5Why, Ishikawa Diagram and VSM
- Certified auditor in ISO Standards (ISO9001, 14001, 45001 etc) / experience in implementation of ISO Standards
- Experience in Supplier Quality Management is desirable
- Experience in Project-and Lean Management is desirable
- Experience in SAP ERP tool, Salesforce database
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, and so much more.
At SIEMENS, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.