Our roots are in corporate real estate management for Siemens. We take overall responsibility for all real estate activities. We manage the portfolio, optimize space utilization, coordinate the operation of our real estate, including all real-estate-related services, are responsible for letting and sales, and implement all of our construction projects. Our aim is always to support the company's strategy and its businesses as best we can, thus creating long-term value. Part of these services is available to other companies.
We seek to hire a Maintenance and Technology Manager to support long-term building and maintenance plans. You will steer given Zone maintenance spending with target setting and operational controlling in collaboration with Zone Asset Management. In this role, you'll collaborate with our Asset Management team and provide them with design, construction, building services, and your project management expertise!
What your day-to-day will look like:
• Ensure a detailed overview of regional maintenance data, e.g., cost benchmarks, maintenance spending per square foot, top projects, five-year maintenance plans, and spending for special programs (e.g., energy efficiency programs).
• Act as the quality gate within the Zone Asset Management on decision proposals and investment applications with deep involvement to ensure approval and approve investment applications according to defined thresholds.
• Responsible for the regional implementation of global Asset Management standards and processes, adapting to local requirements in alignment with other regional functions, Zone management, and other partners.
• Implementation and roll-out of global Siemens Real Estate (SRE) projects and initiatives and ensure the early involvement of all customers and SRE-internal team members.
• Ensure the regional implementation of new technologies and tools and foster continuous improvements.
To thrive in this role, you have:
• Professional Skills - maintenance and construction principles, technical product/system knowledge, planning and concept development
• Digital Skills - AI/Cloud technologies, data interpretation and management, and cyber security knowledge
• Interpersonal Skills - Analytical solving/decision making, collaboration, and critical thinking
Why you'll love working for Us:
• Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
• Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
• Competitive total rewards package.
• Contributions to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and making a positive impact on the community.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
• Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
• Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The base salary range for this position in New York is 102,525- 170,875 and the annual incentive target is 10% of the base salary.
is based in New York, NY. Siemens offers a variety of
health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits
can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html.
The base salary range for this position in New York, NY is $102,525 -
$170,875 and the annual incentive target is 10% of the base salary.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.