- Support manufacturing team to meet daily target with Safety mindset, Quality and on-time delivery with provide industrial standard methodology, tools, machine, etc.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency through workflow, automation, digital transformation, space and equipment layout optimization.
- Identify and ensure implementation of cost reduction and continuous improvement program.
- Conduct capacity study and identify plan to increase bottleneck stations capacity.
- Lead and participate in development, qualification and validation activities for new product or technology transfers.
- Manage Capital Expenditures for supporting New Product Transfer, Automations, Capacity and continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure process and equipment are operated in compliance with Environment, Health and Safety Regulations and Policies.
- Apply engineering, statistical tools and problem-solving methodologies to resolve any manufacturing issues.
- Coordinate digitalization project in factory area
- Support tools calibration management
- Manage team learning & development
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Certified in Lean techniques, SPC and Six Sigma and Process Improvement tools.
- Good in Supervisory skills and Analytical mindset will be a plus.
- Experience in Project management, New Product transfer, automation, and lean projects will be a plus
- Automation skills (Programming, leading project, technology development)
- Digitalization skills (Leading, design, development, control)
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time