Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters.
This is your role
• Software implementation for DC Protection systems for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission plants within a team of project engineers.
• Preparation of technical design specifications.
• Concept clarification in close cooperation with the concept coordinators.
• Software implementation for DC protection systems based on design specification within the given time frame and budget.
• Responsible for Implementation and coordination of HVDC Protection Settings.
• Collaboration with various teams – Real Time Simulation and PSCAD tools; System Studies and ensure successful completion of the project.
• Supports functional & dynamic performance tests (FPT/DPT) and factory acceptance tests (FAT).
• Support Site Commissioning of HVDC system.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering - Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
• 7-10 years of experience in Power system protection systems, Testing and Commissioning.
• Good Knowledge and experience in Power system protection schemes & testing of protection systems.
• Basic knowledge of HVDC/FACTS technology.
• Good English language skills (orally and verbally).
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
• High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
• Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
• High commitment and willingness to perform.
• Preference: Knowledge in MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSCAD and Python Tools.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time