Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for “Site Installation Engineer” position to Join our team in Türkiye. This is an excellent career opportunity for experinced candidates from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Executes and guides installation works.
- Processes the change request management at site and makes the "as-built" entries in the construction documentation.
- Schedules the installation works for a technical discipline (time schedule, resource planning, material, tools, etc.).
- May lead the installation staff in functional matters.
- May control the execution of the implementation of sub-disciplines and/or provide supervisory / advisory guidance at site.
- Review the material required for the execution of the Work, prior to its commencement.
- Attend meetings with the client or technical assistance and their superior.
- Control of the application and compliance with the Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Plans
- Control and data collection of the final situation of the installations.
- Support in personnel coordination by the subcontractors and the staff of Siemens Mobility Turkiye.
- Management and coordination of the subcontractors present on the site, in terms of the work carried out, quality control and carrying out of measurements to certify the work.
- Carrying out requests to the Client, Technical Assistance and/or the operator of the installation for commissioning or other needs
- Negotiation and approval of changes that may be generated in the Work within the expense limits established by Siemens Mobility Türkiye and always with the express authorization of your superior.
- Preparation of meeting minutes that reflect the established agreements.
- Management and control of the legal documentation necessary for the launch of the work (Health and Safety plan, application for the opening of work centres, prior notice, etc.
- Support of the project manager in risk and claim management by detecting and assessing project-related risks and opportunities and, where applicable, developing suggestions to minimize risks and use opportunities.
- To review the material required for the execution of the Work, prior to its commencement.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Medium Voltage, High Voltage as a Site Manager or similar position.
- Technical knowledge of AC and DC Traction Power Systems, Overhead Catanery Systems and Power Plants with experience in national projects.(valuable international)
- Experience in global interaction with customers/partners/providers from multiple countries.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Soft Skills, Competences and other Requisites
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- B2 spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Valid driver's license
- Travel required, willing to work during nights and weekends.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time