Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for “Application And Design Engineer” position to Join our team in Türkiye. This is an excellent career opportunity for Experience from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Carry out/assist design activities all components of a signaling system solution including but not limited to: Control Tables, Scheme Plans, Circuit diagrams, Interlocking Data, NV Data and system design with support of the global engineering team.
- Check components of signaling design for detail and functionality. Ensuring designs meet customer requirements and adhere to company, safety, legal standards
- Carry out/ assist in ETCS, CTC and communication design.
- Ensure successful delivery of the Signalling Design including its interfaces and integration with other parts of the system
- Review technical documentation and perform analysis and clarification of customer related data configuration and functional requirements.
- Assist in tender preparation and project planning, by the way of estimating, scope preparation and testing plan preparation.
- Coordinate with Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Engineer on subjects related to installation before and during T&C.
- Configure the components and systems of the solution according to the specified requirements of the project
- Work with Project Execution department for coordinating and planning test activities regarding the project progress and needs.
- Lead and perform test and commissioning tasks according to the test plans and test procedures.
- Review test results and providing necessary documentations for System Safety
- Do corrections or modifications during the testing phase if possible.
- Give training to other Site Engineers, Design Engineers, Test Engineers, Sub-Contractor and Client.
- Set and improve test environment and test tools.
- Represent company in front of client as a reference person
- Carry out duties in accordance with Environment, Health & Safety.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- You are an experienced Applications, Installation or Software Engineer, having domain knowledge in the Rail / Transport Industry, Automated Control Systems or Railway Signaling.
- You possess analytical skills to investigate issues, systematically test and bug-fix complex system configurations.
- You have tertiary education in Computer, Control and Automation Systems, Electric, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven 3 years of experience on Signaling projects.
- Knowledge of signaling principles, ERTMS, CBTC and wayside equipment’s.
- Knowledge on CENELEC, EN50126 standard and ERA ETCS Subsets are plus.
- Basic knowledge on network systems and communication technology
- PLC and Automation experience is a plus.
- Ability to use hand tools (screwdriver, measurement device etc.)
- No restrictions for travelling and attending night tests.
- Valid driver's license.
- MS Office and further computer technology skills.
- Good command of English, Spanish will be an asset.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time