Job Title – Developer – IT Application
Looking for new opportunities in Digital Industries of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for IT professional like you, who will develop, support and provide technical expertise. We conceptualize, build and manage the project and delivers competitive advantage to our business.
Change the future with us
- Application development as per SDLC.
- Implement Customer requirements.
- Prepare requirement specification, validate and implementation.
- Contribute towards ongoing projects.
- Responsible for complete application life cycle – from requirement understanding to deployment.
- Guide other team-members.
- Preparation Communications and Technical documentation.
- Change and release management.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3 + Years’ experience in IT and systems specialist
- Qualified B.E / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-organizing skills
- Expertise and experience working on Net (ASP.NET, C#), .NET core, WEB APIs, Docker, Microservices
- Knowledge on Kafka, MongoDB, Kong
- Experience in Cloud Application development (Azure / AWS)
- Knowledge on React JS and Angular
- Understanding of legacy code, create new application
- Agile Methodology
- System Architect
- Certifications in Microsoft .Net preferred
- Mindset (Agile / Lean / Ownership / Intercultural Collaboration)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time