For our Communication Office, we are looking for Part-time Working Students to be located in Kartal (and/or working remotely) who will support the communication team that we are required to constantly deliver internal and external communication for Siemens in Turkey.
What part will you play
- Manage the content and products through our Content Management Systems, responsible for delivering a consistently customer experience in the best way.
- Carrying out regular site health checks, covering areas such as 404s, 500xs and onsite search performance with the agency.
- Conduct SEO performance and organic traffic and conversions.
- Working with our web site owner and business units to manage content on the website to update related areas.
What you need to make real what matters.
- 3rd year undergraduate student
- Passion for creativity and innovation. Looks to continually improve on past performance and looks for new and better ways to increase siemens.com.tr traffic.
- Need to keep up to speed on the latest digital trends.
- Using CMS systems such as Adobe AEM is preferable but not required
- Project management skills
- Working in a fast agile environment and dealing with ambiguity.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time