Accelerate your career with us!
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best?
Become part of CF A and apply now for the position of Associate Financial Audit.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Preparation, planning and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Participate in the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager
- Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
- Support closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement together with the audit team
- Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
What you need to make real what matters.
- 3+ years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm, auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
- Great career progression and strong past performance in academics (university degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Natural Sciences).
- Experience in Controlling and/or Accounting within Siemens.
- General Project Management expertise in a complex international organization.
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in a global role and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures.
- Commitment to continuous learning and education as well as the will to develop towards a leadership position.
- Fluency in English and German
- Flexibility to travel internationally (50%) as well as to live/embrace our work-remotely culture.
What we offer
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time