Commercial Accounts Receivables Collections Supervisor - National Operations Center (NOC)
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized as one of the world's largest and best-known companies in 2022 by:
- Fortune: World's Most Admired Companies
- Forbes: America's Best Large Employers, America's Best Employers for Diversity, and Best Employers for New Graduates
- Fast Company: Most Innovative Companies and World Changing Ideas Awards
- Corporate Equality Index: Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to build efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings, it’s about crafting flawless places that improve people’s lives. This position will lead a team to achieve collection targets and performs tiered cash collections and accounts reconciliation activities.
- Performs complex accounting tasks in the assigned financial area
- Serves as a resource to others in resolving complex accounting support problems
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes
- Prepares responses and completes audit requirement as required.
- Provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers based on timely, accurate and professional feedback to appropriate questions relative to assigned duties.
- Supports business unit with oversight of comprehensive set of collection practices with responsibility to ensure cash and portfolio status targets are met with negligible accounts receivable write offs.
- Maintains and develops collection procedures with emphasis on portfolio coverage and segregation to maximize customer contact actions and minimize overall DSO.
- Develop collection staff to maintain service to business unit(s) and ensure internal customer interfaces are efficient and built to resolve customer disputes and payment delays
- Achieve collection targets, along with individual and team Collection outcome objectives
- Develop and implement a successful escalation process to upper management for critical past due accounts receivable items. Leads process improvement opportunities and implements recommended solutions.
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related financial field.
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting functions
- Advanced SAP experience (or comparable ERP system)
- Strong organization skills and able to multi-task with a high level of quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Advanced knowledge of finance/accounting as it relates to the Accounts Receivable collection process and related transaction management.
- Construction and tiered collection practice knowledge critical to success of role.
- Knowledge and use of advanced electronic collection systems (CCMT or other digital online tool) with ability to effectively segregate collector portfolios and workflow actions.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
finance collections accounting smart buildings building automation sap erp accounts receivable
#rss #rssfinance #LI-ME1 #LI-Hybrid #NOC-Finance #NOC-Management
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.