Commercial Accounts Receivables Collector - National Operations Center (NOC) - Hybrid (Dallas, TX)
The selected candidate for this role will report to the Dallas, TX office 2-3 days per week.
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized as one of the world's largest and best-known companies in 2022 by:
- Fortune: World's Most Admired Companies
- Forbes: America's Best Large Employers, America's Best Employers for Diversity, and Best Employers for New Graduates
- Fast Company: Most Innovative Companies and World Changing Ideas Awards
- Corporate Equality Index: Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to build efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings, it’s about crafting flawless places that improve people’s lives. This position Performs tiered cash collections and accounts reconciliation activities for assigned accounts receivable portfolio usually tied to defined geographic or business portfolio base
- Supports business unit with oversight and performance of collection practices for active billings with responsibility to ensure cash is collected for all assigned line items with responsibility to resolve any operational or administrative issues that impedes or delays any billing from being paid by related customer.
- Independently performs basic tasks and functions for this type of professional field of work.
- Seeks advice and mentorship on non-routine or problem areas from others.
- Identifies portfolio or transaction problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to tackle them in situations where the problem is not difficult or sophisticated.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements within own area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills as they related to accounts receivable collections and related transaction fundamentals.
- Optimally uses techniques, practices, and procedures tied to this Collection area of specialization.
- Ability to acquire system skills to perform daily role (e.g. SAP, MS Office, CCMT or current digital collection tool).
- Ability to adapt to the changing business portfolio customer base and transaction management actions and postings.
Required Experience and Education
- 3 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where/when applicable.
- Associates degree required or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Ability to research issues at management request
- Typically, at least 1 or more years of Siemens or Construction Collection practice experience
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
finance collections accounting smart buildings building automation sap
#rss #rssfinance #LI-ME1 #LI-Hybrid #NOC-Finance
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.