The next wave of innovation for motors and drives
The “Digital Drive Train” (DDT) is a portfolio of digital offerings supporting the engineering and operation of a drive train (e.g., industrial motor and inverter) – providing, for instance, engineers with a virtual representation of the drive train for faster and more accurate engineering, faster commissioning and users who are seeking for an optimization of their operation e.g. with a predictive maintenance solution to avoid unplanned down times. Such digital offerings are not only an emerging business on their own, but they are also vital to ensure the future competitiveness of the entire Siemens drive train portfolio. Customers increasingly demand digitally enriched motors and inverters to e.g., know in advance about a potential failure of a motor, estimate the remaining lifetime, and take data-based operational decisions thanks to automated interpretations of anomalies in operations. Furthermore, the DDT is an important ingredient to optimize the performance and the environmental footprint of a drive train.
Siemens already has a rich DDT offering consisting of connectivity and cloud and edge-based analytics application solutions and Simulation and Virtualization offerings consisting of digital twin offerings ranging from static/semantic product twins to dynamic simulation model based performance twins to address Siemens and 3rd party motors as well as Siemens inverters, developed by different teams of the Business Unit Motion Control (MC), supporting OEMs and end customers to take the operation of motors and inverters to new performance levels.
Join us and contribute to driving digitalization in industry!
What part will you play?
- Global headquarter responsibility for consulting and technically supporting our regional sales organizations and customers worldwide
- Technical pre-sales consulting of our customers for our IoT and simulation portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and think out of the box to find innovative solutions for our customers which solve their challenges
- Provide portfolio ideas and requirements to portfolio management to constantly increase the value of our products
- Set up demo cases and pilot applications to promote our portfolio to internal and external stakeholders
- Technical support of our business development team in product market launch activities
- Maintenance of operational systems and tools as base for consulting and technical sales enablement, e.g. cloud/edge infrastructure, application examples, simulation software
- Visit co-creation partners and key customers together with regional sales force to discuss technical solutions and to support the implementation
You can look forward to:
- Being part of a highly motivated, startup-like team.
- Working for a market leader in drive solutions and digitalization of industry.
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industrial IoT
- Experiencing a truly multicultural atmosphere and use of English on a daily basis
What you need to make real what matters.
- Engineering/Technical degree
- Experience in simulation software (e.g. NX MCD, SIMIT or Matlab Simulink) and programming (Python or SIMATIC S7)
- Experience in TIA Portal software (commissioning of the components)
- Well established drive system expertise and proficiency in commissioning of drive systems in industrial applications
- Experience in cloud and edge solutions
- Proficient English language skills for daily business communication; a command of the German language is an additional asset
What we offer
1)Speak up Culture
3)Being part of a global work environment
4)Remote working and remote living flexibility
5)Attractive remuneration package
6)Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
7)Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
8)Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
9)Creche allowance for mothers
10)Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
11)Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time