We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what is truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you will love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Project manager is responsible for directing all the efforts of the areas of the value chain to ensure the margin of the projects, profit and the brand promise of each of the projects that you manage. Ensuring compliance with Siemens procedures, business plan and control WBS to deliver on time, from and quality. Minimize deviations in cost and time, execution errors, quality non-conformities, hidden defects, and operation. Monitor the adherence of the execution to the project to fulfill the brand promise and business plans.
Ensures adherence to agreed PM guidelines and operation standards on behalf of PMO Head or PMO Manager.
"* Implements PM and PMO guidelines and processes, and manages respective functional organization.
* Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
* Coordinates and decides upcoming resource requests for projects, to optimize staff utilization.
* Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
* Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations.
* Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues.
* May oversee - specific - activities of Project Management Office, without leading the team."
You will manage from 3 to 4 projects simultaneously with a sales volume of USD 3´0 Mio USD 6´0 Mio
What you'll need to succeed:
• Electrotechnical engineer with 3-5 years of experience.
• Financial knowledge
• Strong negotiation skills
• Advanced English
• Project Management knoledge
• Certification PMI or IPMA (Its a plus, if not you will be trainned for certification process)
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time