What part will you play?
- Developing and executing a Siemens internal communication strategy for P&O with two scopes: an internal communications strategy for our global P&O function to support our transformation and movement and a P&O external communications strategy for the P&O portfolio elements towards the Siemens people orchestrating all P&O internal communication specialists.
- Leveraging innovative ways, methods, and media to keep target audiences informed and engaged, e.g., video, social media, news stories, podcasts, and executive presentations.
- Coordinating the editorial process for developing and producing news, stories, keynote speeches/presentations and visuals to drive our transformational journey
- Furthermore, you will reinforce the connection between our strategy approach and other elements of the transformation journey, such as cultural transformation, strategy, and agile elements
- Establishing and orchestrating a P&O Communications ecosystem and beyond with the target to align all Communication activities within P&O
- Giving communication support to the P&O leadership (executive positioning, internal and external events, and initiatives impacting the broader P&O ecosystem)
- Orchestrating, executing, and monitoring high-impact communications and positioning formats and initiatives internally, tailored to relevant audiences and respective use cases.
- Partnering with the P&O product owners and the entire P&O leadership team to ensure effective communication.
- Starting a P&O movement running to drive the transformation of the P&O function forward
- Create a communication concept for our regular updated P&O Product Portfolio & Strategy
- Measuring and reviewing the effectiveness of all communication activities and iterating constantly.
- Partnering with colleagues beyond the P&O environment, including the Siemens communications team, to ensure that all messages support the overall company strategy
- Bring long-term communications experience across various comms functions, especially within progressive environments and convince in partnering and supporting global functions of a global company
- Hold a degree in marketing and/or corporate communications and bring long-term relevant communications experience, incl. experience in P&O communication, ideally in a fast-paced, growing technology environment.
- Additionally, you have outstanding writing and language skills, especially in English; And bring outstanding presentation (incl. graphical expert capabilities) and facilitation skills from small to large groups
- Proven project management skills in complex digital and agile, IT-related work environments.
- Furthermore, experiences in business/functional transformations would be a good fit with a good self-resilience during transformation processes.
- Are stress-resistant, well-organized and precise – and most importantly, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to implement communication pieces with impact and value to a diverse community.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time