Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for a TEST & COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Reporting to the CoC Manager of Test&Commissioning, this role will be responsible for defining, planning and executing, the testing and commissioning activities of the different subsystems and the signaling system as a whole to ensure that the technical solutions applied in the projects are adequate from a functional and operational point of view fulfilling the requirements associated with them.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the training and supporting local T&C teams (international projects) when required by the project.
- In charge of supporting Project Execution, when they require Engineering support in field activities.
- In charge of giving maintenance and operation courses to customers with support from the CoCs.
- Responsible for the execution of field tests of different subsystems with the support of Test Engineers when the project requires it.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating T&C activities throughout the execution phase, as well as the associated budget.
- Experience in Railway Signaling.
- Experience in T&C activities.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and Life Cycle V models.
- Experience in planning T&C activities.
- Orientation to continuous improvement.
- +3 years of experience in railway signaling projects.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.