• Responsible for Thermal Design at Pre Order Application Engineering stage.
• Work closely and support Sales, Marketing and Proposal Engineering by providing best fit product line from Siemens Steam Turbine range.
• Design of the turbine solution and complete power cycle as basis for the further bid.
• Perform steam Turbine Thermodynamic calculations and carried out optimization of turbine flow path along with thermal cycle
• Evaluation of core turbine risks and performance margins.
• If applicable, initiation of risk mitigation process.
• Initiate steam turbine costing process.
• Technical advice to Proposal and Sales colleagues whenever required.
• Discuss technical aspects with Customers.
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering preferred with 4-8 years of relevant experience.(M.Tech - Thermal Engineering is preferred.)
• Knowledge on Thermal Design & Calculation of Steam Turbines are preferred.
• Previous experience in GATE Cycle / Steam Pro (Thermo Flow) etc are preferred.
• Previous experience in steam turbine construction is preferred.
• Knowledge of Steam Turbine Operation and Maintenance and Power Plant - Balance of Plant design is preferred.
• Technically sound.
• Should have an innovative problem-solving mindset and act as a solution finder
• Should possess strong collaborative working skills to work seamlessly with different stakeholders across departments
• Good communication skills.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time