With more than 65,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
We are looking for an HR Compensation & Benefits Professional to join our HR Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team.
Location: Flexibility to work remotely in countries where SHS has office locations across Europe.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop, design and/or implement compensation & benefits policies, plans and projects, in alignment with global and regional leadership (in collaboration with Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA);
- Ensure regulatory compliance of entire compensation & benefits portfolio and processes for EMEA countries;
- Conduct and monitor compensation & benefits benchmarking and review relevant surveys and reports;
- Support market intelligence activities for EMEA, including survey submission with the different vendors;
- Manage benefits in partnership with local HR and the Global Benefits team (vendor relationships, renewals process, training & education) as well as Business as Usual (BAU) activities.
- Execute consistent position evaluation based on respective structure for all relevant positions;
- Support Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA during their compensation annual review processes;
- Implement and monitor the different company short-term and long-term incentive plans;
- Lead annual review and renewal processes for employee-related insurances, while ensuring compliance and management of legislative changes (considering global guidance);
- Support implementation of global/regional/local health & wellbeing programs to optimize employee experience and cost-spent;
- Support M&A activities in assigned countries (incl. carve-outs and integration) jointly with relevant HR M&A workstreams;
- Design reports (incl. data management and inventory where needed) and provide recommendations (incl. for plan design changes) based on research and analysis needs;
- Partner with internal and external service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally (incl. representing Siemens Healthineers in external expert communities and networks of practice);
- Support and advise HR departments, including their management and employees in the assigned countries of the EMEA region, in all compensation & benefits related questions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 5 years’ of experience in Compensation and Benefits;
- Experience implementing Compensation & Benefits policies and plans in an international context;
- Global matrix organisation experience (cross units, regions and countries), as well as experience in EMEA labour markets;
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, especially in preparing decision proposals to senior management;
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software (preferable);
- An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP, is a plus;
- Working experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Project Management experience & skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time