If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In our "Control, Communication and Information" department we craft the control system for our environmental-friendly Siemens locomotives. For the verification within the European approval process of electric and diesel-electric locomotives we are looking for reinforcement as soon as possible.
- In your new role you will prepare approval documents in the areas of vehicle control, especially train control systems, data recorders, train radio and the train control functions.
- To this end, you will work hand in hand with colleagues (f/m/d) in systems engineering on the creation of approval certificates and the associated creation process.
- You will ensure that the verification process is complete and timely and will be in contact with internal and external partners.
- You will continuously expand your system knowledge and increasingly gain a functionally broad view of the vehicle control of our locomotives.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a technical degree (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics).
- Furthermore, you help us best if you already have several years of professional experience in the field of rail vehicle engineering.
- Ideally, you have already gained sound knowledge in approval process for rail vehicles in Europe and have already successfully completed approval projects as part of your project experience.
- It is helpful if you assumed responsibility for approval-relevant functions in development and verification.
- You enjoy getting to grips with complex problems and working on them together with colleagues. In addition, you have proficient skills in English, your German language skills are B2 or better and you are willing to travel throughout Europe (approx. 10 %).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Philip Petendorf
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time