Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and Generators based on more than 150 years of experience in engine construction. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalization. Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage range are our business, our profession and our passion.
We successfully organize our international business as Siemens Large Drives GmbH and will further expand and optimize in the lead country Austria with our assigned countries (CZ, PL, SK, RS, RO and UA).
Become part of our global team!
What will you do if you join us?
- Advise business partner on all commercial and corporate legal aspects related to Siemens Large Drive business, including sale, procurement, customer services, distributor management, claim management, digital services, etc.;
- Review, draft and negotiate various contractual/corporate documentation;
- Collaborate with local and HQ colleagues from different functions, such as commercials, sales, legal colleagues of HQ;
- Provide input to the legal part of Siemens’ risk management process in project/system business (LoA)
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with internal and external customers;
- Mandate and manage panel of external law firms in alignment with HQ organization;
Who are we looking for?
- In-depth knowledge of and extensive work experience on general commercial/corporate topics; familiar with relevant laws and regulations; experience working with other jurisdictions in CEE is a plus;
- Strong analytical and drafting skills
- Proficiency in German and English; other CEE languages is a plus;
- Flexible, solution-oriented, self-motivated individual with good business acumen;
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with team members and with cross-function partners.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to act as a trusted partner of the management
The gross annual salary for this position is at least EUR 85,000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible.
Our application process
We hope to have aroused your interest in this position. Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful online application. The position is available immediately. For further information, please contact Ms. Jasmin Köhler at email@example.com.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time