Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
In your new role you are securing Supplier Quality in Project Business. Therefore you implement SQM requirements regarding preventive actions and qualification of suppliers to secure deliveries according to technical specifications.You are part of the Pocurement Project network and is aligned with QMiP for projects also in the regions
- You support standardized supplier qualification process according to project requirement / technical experts to secure a pool of preferred suppliers.
- You qualify and approve suppliers in cooperation with procurement and technical departments like R&D as well as planning and executing Quality checks like pre-assessment and supplier audits including follow up measures.
- Furthermore, you create and negotiate Quality Assurance Agreements together with Procurement and monitors implementation in suppliers’ processes.
- You analyze performance evaluations to derives continuous improvement programs, collaborating to supplier development program defined by Procurement / Technical experts.
- You collaborate upon demand with PM (Project Manager) to analyze non-conformances and communicate with supplier. You invite to supplier related 8 D reports.
- You initiate continuous improvement actions and lessons learned supplier related across assigned SQM community as well as follow up of supplier action implementation.
- The continuously improving of the supplier quality process as part of the Integrated Management System (IMS) as well as contributing to the company's sustainability strategy and eco-system principles in the supply chain are part of your tasks
What you need to make real what matters.
- You successfully completed your master’s degree or comparable qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Besides you already gained more long-term experience in Quality Management and/or Supplier Audits
- You are an experienced and certified auditor according to VDA 6.7 or equivalent
- You convince with core quality methods like FMEA, 8D methodology, Ishikawa Diagram, 5Why and VSM
- You are experience in the project business and or project management processes
- You have the ability to negotiate and write Quality Assurance Agreeements in German and English
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time