- You use your knowledge of modern software development tools (such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Docker, ...) and approaches (Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, ...) to make our customers' software development better and faster.
- You design and present suitable concepts for this and also help to implement them.
- You support our DevOps team in the operation of the ALM tools we offer (as software as a service), which are used by several thousand software developers every day.
- You will act as part of an agile, cross-functional team of software experts with different locations in Europe - optionally taking over the project management.
- The implementation of training and coaching at our customers rounds off your area of responsibility.
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education/qualification forms the basis of your qualification.
- You have several years of experience in software development and are proficient in at least one high-level language or modern script language, the use of which is still part of your daily work.
- You have strong know-how of agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or DevOps.
- You have already gained experience with the use, installation and adaptation of tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Server/Service, GitLab, GitHub (Enterprise), Jira or Jenkins.
- You have already gained initial experience with cloud technologies (AWS / MS Azure) in connection with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- You have good knowledge of project management and requirements management.
- Furthermore, you are characterised by team orientation, motivation and commitment.
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized business.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can perfectly balance your private life with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You get a perfect start at evosoft through an organized onboarding process
- You benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time