- As HPS Coach you will be providing consultancy, practical training, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
- Due to your open, communicative, and entrepreneurial nature, it is easy for you to independently advance the HPS implementation in your area of responsibility and to carry out improvement project acquisitions
- You are partnering with the management team of the business units you are supporting
- As an HPS team member you are focusing on systematic qualification increase of key enablers in HPS core and advanced methods
- You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, preferably in the areas of Lean Manufacturing, Agile Management or Customer Relationship Management
- You will be facilitating Improvement Events against relevant business challenges to set lighthouses and role model performance improvements
- You are promoting HPS internally as the Siemens Healthineers Business accelerator
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, business/industrial engineering, or another relevant technical domain
- You have extensive professional experience, thereof many years of substantial experience in Process or Management Consulting, Business Excellence, and / or in Project Management
- You have profound and proven Lean Management skills
- You have extensive experience in coaching, training, and facilitation, as well as in the organization and implementation of management workshops and trainings
- Ideally, you furthermore have relevant experience in the fields of Lean Manufacturing, Agile Project Management or Customer Relationship Management
- With your accessible nature and excellent communication skills, you are safe in communicating with different business areas, cultures, and management levels
- You will be conducting workshops and consultations in both English and German, so you need to be proficient in those languages
- To support our business units on site, you will travel up to 50% mainly in the EMEA region
- You can either work fully remote from your hometown in the EMEA region or from one of our close Siemens Healthineers locations
- You will be working closely together with the HPS central office in Erlangen, Germany
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time