Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Rethinking the IT world | Who we are
We have many ideas on how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, through open cloud platforms, sophisticated security systems or clever tools for developers. Your role in this? Become a world-beyond-the-scenes mover with your IT expertise and enthusiasm for pioneering information technologies. Simply think IT differently and steer projects in completely new directions. Show courage where others would have given up long ago. In short: Drive digitization forward decisively! We offer you the resources you need. We also offer you a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to become part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
If you want to join us changing tomorrow’s world, if you have the profile of making the future possible, come and join us.
As IT Partner Professional you will;
· Be part of the IT partner team for the Digital Industries Headquarter Functions in the area of Marketing & Communications
· Drive projects and coordinate strategic initiatives across topics/areas
· Advise the customer on all IT related issues and support their digitalization initiatives and projects
· Make a significant contribution to the IT-side CRM strategy and enterprise architecture
· Be part of a powerful, cross-process, helpful team that significantly drives DI digitalization.
· Evaluate, onboard and support XaaS solutions in alignment with internal stakeholders like Cybersecurity, Legal & End-users to extend and improve the IT landscape & portfolio for Marketing & Communication
To make a difference, you must have:
· Successfully completed university degree in IT or comparable training
· Many years of relevant professional experience and broad IT knowledge including hands-on experience in project management and coordination of cross-project initiatives
· Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, agile and customer focused approach.
· Experience in business process consulting CRM and developing specifications, process, and IT architectures, ideally globally.
· Willingness to dive deep and quickly into new and complex topics.
· Business fluent in English.
· International experience is an advantage.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality? Apply now! Change the world of tomorrow together with us.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time