We at Siemens Advanta Slovakia develop systems for intelligent buildings. We create monitoring and management systems that increase security and protect property, improve comfort for building occupants, streamline overall operations and reduce energy consumption.
Siemens SI is using Zuora as billing management platform for the growing Software as a Service subscription business. For implementing new use cases and optimizing the solution the technical consultant will support the existing team consisting of a Product Owner, Solution Architect, a small Siemens internal DevOps team and external consultants.
The Zuora application is the core of the order to cash process in the SaaS business. As ordering portal, the Keylight SaaS solution is used. The technical consultant will support configuration tasks together with the Siemens IT team and coordinate the enhancement of the Keylight solution with external Keylight architects and developers.
Would you like to know more about us and projects? www.siemens.sk/advanta
- Implementation, configuration and testing of use cases/solutions for the SaaS subscription business for the Siemens Infrastructure Business Units based on the concepts and requirements provided by the Solution Architect and Product Managers. This includes the enhancement of the current solution which is based on Zuora & Keylight.
- Support the Solution Architect and IT specialists from other Siemens IT applications (e.g. SAP) in providing knowledge about Zuora or Zuora APIs to design interfaces.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in an agile way of working. Partners are Product Managers, Topic Group Owners, Solution Architect, Product Owner, external Zuora consultants & support team, Keylight consultants & support team, IT specialists from Siemens IT applications which are having interfaces with Zuora.
- Support the IT Operations Team e.g. in Incident Analysis, User Management, Monitoring and documentation.
- Train users in Zuora handling and knowledge transfer Siemens internally.
- Note: Implementation is not by coding, but by e.g. configuration settings, create (SQL) queries, e-mail templates, master data management, user management, build workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related major.
- Consulting experience for IT solutions.
- Willing to learn new topics and technologies.
- Understanding of application lifecycles from design, development, testing, handover to the customers and support.
- Technical skills & understanding about working with REST API (e.g. Postman tool) and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience in IT consulting field
- Experience in supporting solution design for complex use cases incl. requirement analysis and effort estimation.
- Language: English professional level (written & verbal).
Nice to Have
- Consulting experience for IT solutions in the area of ERP, billing systems, order-to-cash processes or subscription-based business.
- Experience in working with agile teams and collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Zuora, SAP/ERP or Salesforce knowledge.
· Flexible working hours, hybrid working style (mixture of office and home office)
Family & Health:
· Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) 5 days p/year
· Sick leave compensation (100% of salary), 20 days p/year
· Work-life balance thanks to stable quartal planning cycles
· Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for our employees and their family members
· Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus
· 3 sick days p/year
· HEALTHY BACK PROGRAM = we offer ergonomic workplace (an electrically operated sit-stand desk, ergonomic chairs)
· Free pool parking
· Referral program = get a bonus 2000 euro
· Work anniversary present
· We offer employee`s loans
· BenefitPlus card = 300 points/euro p/year
· Meal contributions
Great company culture:
· Working within stable, and innovative company, that makes real impact
· Working with newest technologies + all projects run in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
· Working within group of friendly people
· Team building program = offsite meeting, Christmas party (extra budget for team building events)
· We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
· You can attend various international conferences (e.g., AWS)
· Contribution to 3rd pillar pension
Salary from 2000 EUR brutto/month + variable bonus*
*The salary depends on the experience and seniority of the candidate and is the subject of a partnership agreement during the selection process.
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time